Welcome to the ramblings of my head. If you can get through all of the spider webs, hopefully you'll have some fun. Don't blame me if you get lost though. You've been warned!

Friday, June 15, 2012

What is the question.

To write or not to write, that is the question.

I never realized what it took to be a published author. Did the writing change? No, not really. But that is probably the only thing that didn't.

There is a websites to manage, Facebook to play with, forums and groups and fans, oh my.

These and numerous other things, I never would have thought of. Before, it was just writing.

I love it! Everything about it. Please don't get me wrong. It is the best thing ever! But I find myself playing eeny, meeny, miny, moe to decide what to do first.

Write or play on facebook? Book covers or write? Write or Webpage?

*giggle* This is really fun!!

MO! Ok, gotta go write. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment