Welcome to the ramblings of my head. If you can get through all of the spider webs, hopefully you'll have some fun. Don't blame me if you get lost though. You've been warned!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Amazon Surprise

Holy Crapiola Custard!! I looked on Amazon tonight and Wrong Turn is number two on their Best Sellers List for the Top 100 Free Gay and Lesbian Fiction. How cool is that?!

To check it out click here


I can't believe it! I am in a state of... 0_o


Thank you to all of my readers for all of your support! You guys are awesomeness personified!

Hugs and Spanks,

Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor,

    I just found Wrong Turn on All Romance today. I downloaded it, devoured it, and found my way to your site and blog looking for more. I can certainly see why it's hit #2, the book was awesome.

    Thanks, and when can I get book 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Taylor,
    I want to tell you that you are a fantastic writer and am tirelessly awaiting book two. Please continue what you do because you do it well.

    Thank you,
    J. Johnson
    joshj_acscan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete