Welcome to the ramblings of my head. If you can get through all of the spider webs, hopefully you'll have some fun. Don't blame me if you get lost though. You've been warned!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lucky Seven Meme

This sounded like so much fun that I couldn't help but write this blog post in the wee hours of the morning, when I should be sleeping. Here are the 'rules':

Go to page 7 or 77 of your latest work. Read down to the seventh line and then post online the next seven lines or sentences. Then head off and tag seven more writers.

I was tagged by Kate Roman
Thank you for thinking of me Kate. :)

The following is from my wolf shifter, short story Wrong Turn, which is the first book in The Shenandoah Pack series. The second book in the series, Wrong Way, should be out soon.


The car.

His heart sped up in his chest. That vehicle with the man in it had been right in the path of the mud. The worst of it would have hit him directly.

The animal raced back the way he had come. Hoping that the man had made it away safely, but needing to make certain himself. Letting a call for help slip past his throat, he ran as fast as his legs could carry him.




And I'm tagging: Poppy Dennison, Erica Pike, Julia Talbot, Aleksandr Voinov, Cat Grant, Piper Vaughn, and Heidi Belleau


Yes, I have a stupid grin on my face right now. = D

No comments:

Post a Comment