Welcome to the ramblings of my head. If you can get through all of the spider webs, hopefully you'll have some fun. Don't blame me if you get lost though. You've been warned!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

HAHAT Contest Winner




         I hope everyone enjoyed the Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia. I loved some of the posts and learned a lot. I think that is what it was all about.

         Thank you to everyone who read and commented on my post. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day.

         I put the names of everyone who commented on my blog into Random Picker and the winner of an ebook version of My Lord's Judgment and a $20.00 gift card to Amazon is.....

                 Drum-roll please....

            Yes, I am milking this...he he

                Rodney Batterman!! 

Woot!! Congratulations, Rodney. I am in the process of sending you an email, so check your inbox.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and Happy Humpday!


Until next time.

Hugs and spanks,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment