Welcome to the ramblings of my head. If you can get through all of the spider webs, hopefully you'll have some fun. Don't blame me if you get lost though. You've been warned!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Love is Always Write




The M/M Romance Group is hosting their annual Don’t Read in the Closet writing event …right now. This year it’s entitled Love is Always Write. Over 150 FREE stories were written for the members of the group, by authors that are also members themselves. The way that the event works is random members request stories to be written about certain photos, letters and prompts.

The authors then choose a specific prompt and write their story to satisfy that request. It is really an interesting way to write.

There were some fantastic stories written by some amazing writers, all donated free for the enjoyment of the readers. They range between few thousand word shorty-shorts, to full novella in length. I believe one story is almost as long as the typical novel. It’s all done for the readers, and to let everyone know about the M/M Romance group and the awesome things that they offer their members.

I was honored to be a part of the Don't Read in the Closet event last year, and I am thrilled to be contributing again this year. My story, My Lord's Judgment, was posted on Goodreads this morning.

You can find it here: My Lord's Judgment

For now, you have to be a member of the group to read it. It is free to join and there are tons of fantastic, free reads available for members, including the continuing saga, Boxer Falls (it’s like a soap opera) all written by authors that you know and love. Within the week, I will be making My Lord's Judgment available on Smashwords, All Romance, and Amazon, for those who prefer to read on an e-reader. I apologize about the delay, but I wanted to allow Goodreads some time to pimp the story themselves. They deserve it for all of the hard work that they put into this event every year.

I will let everyone know when the story is available for download, and put the links up on my website.

I hope you enjoy My Lord's Judgment. Please be sure to post a review and let me know what you think. I really enjoyed writing it. When you’re finished, stop by and see what other free reads are available for you at the event.

Hugs and spanks,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment