Welcome to the ramblings of my head. If you can get through all of the spider webs, hopefully you'll have some fun. Don't blame me if you get lost though. You've been warned!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Love is Always Write

I have the wonderful privilege to be participating in the Goodreads M/M group, Love Is Always Write event again this year. I am so excited about this. I participated last year and wound up with not just a short story, oh no, but a whole shifter world in my head. And the Shenandoah pack was formed.

I have no clue what this year will bring, but I can't wait to find out.

Besides writing, I am looking at book covers for Wrong Turn. It will be published and available for free here as a PDF, as well as your other favorite ebook watering holes, very soon.

I haven't forgotten about The Shenandoah pack either. The next book in the series is about half done and will go into editing soon.

Hope everyone is well.

Many blessings

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment